If you want to work on the user interface (UI) for the front-end, then React js is the best language to learn. Using React js, you can build an attractive & user-friendly single-page application that will work as a mobile app. So, I am to share a complete series of React js Tutorial that is explained in a simple speaking language & the useful examples.
React Js Tutorial for Beginners & Experienced
I am going to provide the React js Turorial that will be helpful for beginners as well as experienced developers.
React Js Course
You will get the React Js Course absolutely free. This course covers everything that is necessary to learn the react js.
React Js Topics
You will learn the following topics in the react tutorial. Articles of some topics are posted and the remaining will be coming soon. If you want to become an expert in React js, then you will have to focus on all the given points in the react js topics.
- What is React Js
- Create React App Project
- React App Folder Structure
- React Render Method
- React Fragments
- React Components
- React Props with Examples
- React State with Examples
- React JSX
- React ES 6
- React Event Handling
- React Lifecycle Methods
- React Hooks
- React Form
- React Context API
- React Strict Mode
React Js Questions –
You will also learn the following React questions that will help you to boots yourself at an advanced level.
- How to use CSS in react js
- How to use Bootstrap in React js
- How to Validate Form in React js
- How to Include HTML file in React js
- How to Include CSS file in React js
- How to upload file in React js
- How to upload multiple files in react js
- How to upload image in react js
- How to upload multiple images in react js
React Projects will also help to understand the complete concept for building any type of React applications.
- Create Animated Website
- Create Todo App in React js
- Create Registration and Login in React js
- Create a Blog Website in React js
- Create a Dynamic Image Gallery in React js
React js References –
How to Learn React Js
To learn a complete React js, You should follow the following points –
- Read our articles of react js topics one by one
- Understand the working & usage of React Folder Structure
- Try to execute the React js code yourself
- Create some micro-projects
- then, Create some mini projects
- After that, Create large projects